The Principality of Andorra is characterized by high levels of political stability, legal security and competitive taxation that favors companies.
Its privileged situation and progressive access to the common market of the European Union make it a suitable place for the development of business activities.
The main assets of Andorra as a Country are:
- High level of quality of life
- Citizen security and low crime rate.
- It is the most important tourist destination of the Pyrenees.
- Hosts important sporting events such as the BTT World Championship, Tour de France, La Vuelta and various international ski and snow board championships.
- Dynamic and diverse commercial sector.
- Economy thrives.
- New legal framework for opening up foreign investment.
- Competitive taxation
- Corporate income tax (IS): 10%.
- Personal income tax (IRPF): 10%.
- Indirect general tax: 4.5%.
- Income tax of non-resident taxpayers (IRNR): 10%